Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update From Pastor Matt!

Hello,
I have been quiet far to long.  I am so sorry.  I miss everyone so much.  It is such an interesting thing to watch my awesome church grow and and have fun from so far away.  All I can say is that I think of every detail I can, as much as I can.  From set-up in the Filling Station to events at The Annex, to really everything that my little mind will let me recall.  I try to think about how awesome a thing God is doing in Enterprise, Alabama.  

Big shout out to each wonderful person that has reached out to help Hollie and the boys.  That's what community and family is all about.  Thank you very much.
Things are actually pretty good over here, except for the war part, but I am making meaningful relationships with several Afghans pilots.  God loves them just as much as any American, and that is what is so cool for me.  I know there's a way for them, or they wouldn't be here, and neither would I.  

Won't be to much longer and I will be home.  I just can't wait to see each of you and maybe this time we can sit and relax a bit.  The holidays are always so busy for everyone.  I was very thankful though to have been home and shared time with my Crossroads family.  I miss all of you.  Sounds like things are amazing.

Talk More Later,
Pastor Matt 

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.