Friday, January 16, 2009

Do You Know About This?

The Global Plumpy'nut Initiative... I didn't know anything about it.  I didn't know what Plumpy'nut was. But I do now.  And now I don't think I can NOT do something about it. Thanks to Shaun King at Courageous Church in the ATL for mobilizing his network.  There's so much to be done in the world to help others, we can't possibly do it all.  However, when presented with the reality of actual people, actually starving, we can't just ignore it either.

I am not posting a video, or a pic here...on purpose. You decide for yourself if you want to go to this site and see what is happening in various parts of the world, and see that there is help for those who are suffering.

http://www.TheyWillDie.org  

Who wants to get involved at Crossroads?  Let me hear from you.

  

1 comment:

  1. Count me in! This is a when I was hungry you fed me but so much more! Its not just a feel good about yourself because I donated kind of thing! Its a I just cant sit by anymore and not be moved with compassion kind of thing, when we have Peter Pan or Jiff or whatever brand of peanut butter you use sitting in your cubbord! I am all about the plumpynut now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.