Thursday, November 6, 2008

110608

I'm on the road this morning headed to the ATL for a meeting.  As I travel I'll be glad for the immediacy of the controversy of election day to be one day older.  I'll also enjoy reflecting on the really cool stuff that happened yesterday; the first meeting of Amplify at EOCC, the first meeting of MAFIA at the Annex, and a blowout youth service in the Garage last night.  Chris Vincent shared a message with a packed house and did a really great job.  The band rocked and the room was energized.  Youth ministry at Crossroads is really starting to get in the groove.

I can't wait for this weekend, Part 2 of The Blessed Life. I am really excited to gather together again and continue to grow up a little bit more as a church.  Gotta roll.  It's really early (for me) and I've got a long day ahead.  Be safe and have a great Thursday!

P.S. Blog readership is kickin' at an all time high.  Keep coming back.  I'll do my best to keep it fresh.  Follow me on twitter, or check the blog for latest tweets. 

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.