Monday, September 1, 2008

Heading Out

What a great Sunday!  Trust you all enjoyed it as well.  It was brutal at times because of technical difficulties, but I thought we had a great crowd considering the holiday weekend and all!  

I am leaving in a few hours to head to Ocala to begin the Next Level coaching network headed up by Ron Sylvia of Church@the Springs.  It's a big deal for us.  Pray for favor for Crossroads and pray that I don't get an attack of "the stupids" when called on.  

Had a great meeting yesterday with our youth pastors Ben & Kelly.  They really "get" the vision of Crossroads and it's great to have people like them in leadership.  They are willing to take the heat and go the distance.  That means a great deal in ministry.  It can be a butt-kicker at times.  

Listen, you guys have a GREAT week!  I have a laptop I'm taking with me.  (Even though it's a Hal Mayer approved Dell product, I'll TRY to make it work and do something useful with it while I'm gone...maybe it would make a good giant coaster or something).  

This just in:  My BlackBerry seems to be working again.  Call me.  But do it quick...just in case.  

Check out the lobby pic.  Cool, yes?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.