Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!

Don't know about you, but this has been a particularly weird week for me.  I had to go places and do things all week and I basically went from last Friday morning to Tuesday night with little or no sleep at all.  I am so flipping flapping tired this afternoon I can barely keep my chin off my chest.  

It's like the week finally caught up with me, and now it's pointing it's boney finger in my face as it leaps up and down taunting me with the refrain, "Who's the man, now? Huh! Who? Who? Say it!  It's me! That's right.  I'm the Week and I kicked your butt!"  

I hate weeks like that. They're so obnoxious and pushy, and they get so puffed up when they think they beat you.  But I have news for this week.  It's over tomorrow night, and I'm sleeping tonight!

Oh, and by the way - Mister "I'm the Week that kicked your butt" - we start a NEW WEEK Sunday morning.  Your reign of terror will be over, and once again I WILL RISE VICTORIOUS!!

"MUAHhahahahaha!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.