Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Humpday Night

Great news!  I didn't run in to anyone with anything today! But it was a Wednesday from start to finish.  A little rough, but we're on the backside of the week now, rolling into Launch.  

I trust everyone out there is inviting like never before.  I've heard some fantastic reports from people about the responses they've gotten from folks they have invited.  It's real encouraging.  I just want to stir you up to keep up the great work. Thursday and Friday are BIG days to invite people for the weekend 'cause it's easier for them to remember the event than if you tell them on Monday or Tuesday. Go ahead and reconfirm with people as the week draws to a close.  They won't be annoyed, and it might help them to remember.  

On a related note, I just want to give a shout out to Clark, Charlie, Miss Mary, Andrea and all the great folks at the College Cinema!  Mack Clark (call him "Clark") has been unbelievably fantastic to work with on our Launch, and continued use of his theatre facility!  I am truly humbled and very grateful for his interest and support in what Crossroads is doing in Enterprise.  

Guys, the countdown clock says we have a little more than 3 days before we launch.  Are you feeling it?  I know I am.  I am stoked beyond all measure. Completely off the scale.  Will tested out our new gazillion-dollar projector in Cinema One tonight, with HUGE results. Prepare to be stunned.   

Remember Youth Service tomorrow night at 7PM at The Annex (THE GARAGE).  See you there!  
Have a great day tomorrow!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.