Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look...Listen

I am seeing things and I am hearing things.  No it's not paint fumes today.  But I am definitely seeing and hearing things.  Not mystical visions of events yet to come, nor words whispered in secret by disembodied voices.  What I am seeing and hearing is the actual reality of love.  

I am seeing it in the lives of people that I come in contact with at Crossroads.  I am hearing it in the words that they speak.  What a beautiful sight - what awe-inspiring words!  Love, the most powerful force in the universe, is on display in the actions, and contained in the language of people all around us as they experience the life-change that only God can bring.  I'm seeing it, and I'm hearing it. What a privilege.  

What are you seeing and hearing today?  

2 comments:

  1. more like what a privilege it is to have as great of a pastor as we do at crossroads thats gives us that perfect message that allows us to learn to show that love.
    thats what i'm seeing.

    love you dudeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm privileged to stay in touch with lots of Roadies during the week, both adults and youth. Across the board, the talk is the same....."God is changing me." Everything we do is about that. It's not about the Starbucks and muffins, it's about PEOPLE connecting to God, some for the first time, some after a long separation. The intersection of church and life. Yeah....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.