Monday, July 7, 2008

I Can't HEAR You!

Have a bit of a "Holy Hangover" from Sunday. Got up, got the Podcast posted, did some APG'S, answered emails, met a friend for lunch and I still feel like I got run over by a fire truck.  As I texted to several people this morning, I am STILL buzzing from yesterday's service.  What a privilege to serve God with all of you!

In listening back to the podcast, there's this cute little baby girl commentary running throughout the service.  I just want you to know how awesome I think that is.  It wasn't disruptive to me - hopefully it wasn't to anyone else either. It's like the noise coming from the Filling Station yesterday. (Awesome name for elementary ministry by the way - way to go Matt & Hollie). The noise of children in the lobby, in the nursery and toddler areas, in the Filling Station is proof of LIFE at Crossroads!

Jesus had some great things to say about little children.  In fact, if you look in the Gospels, you'll find that he wanted them to be around him. And he issued stern warnings for those who mistreated them.  

Bottom line:  He's looking for child-like faith from all of us - the kind of attitude that says, "I trust you with my heart and with my life".  May we be found to have just that kind of faith.

Hey, Crossroads kids...is THAT all you got?  Make some NOISE next week!  Ha, ha!

1 comment:

  1. Challenge excepted to make more noise! We had a blast! The kids with whip cream all over their faces, setting our sins on fire, prizes, and much more...wait and see what this week brings!
    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.