Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Bird

You've heard the expression, "A little bird told me..."?  Well, tonight I had a whole flock of birds calling me and texting me about the Youth Service at the Annex!  

The Band burned it down.  Will, Chris and Natalie helped set the charges.  Ben Rice blew it up!  And people turned out and tuned in to the Gospel! What a trip.  

I can't tell you how COOL it is to be 400 miles away hearing about how awesome things went. Biggest youth crowd ever.  Most first-time attenders ever.  People making first-time decisions to trust Christ, and people recommitting their lives to Christ.  

Almost as if God planned it all, huh?  I'm telling you guys, all we got to do is stay faithful and we'll get to ride the wave.  And you have GOT to SEE, God's got a HUGE wave for us to ride.  

Get your wet suit out and wax your board.  This is going to be insane!  Whoo-hoo!

4 comments:

  1. Gene let me tell you again bro, it was LiVe!! It was man! I had been texting Ben all day telling him how our eyes havent seen and our ears havent heard those things that God has in store for us, right? And I thought about today what I have seen and heard and experienced, and God said we have yet to see or hear anything? When I got to the Annex and saw what I saw and heard what I heard and experienced what I experienced, dude we better get our hearing checked and eyes focused because I think God is getting us ready for something we havent seen or heard before and happenings like tonight are only a small vision of what is to come! I can hear the forecast now, there is a huge tidal wave coming for Crossroads bro! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was amazing.
    and everyone just sorta clicked there too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Crossroads! Go Crossroads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youth was amazing last night.
    Everyone seemed to just get along well with everyone else and the message was great.
    Can't wait to see what else is in store for us in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.