Thursday, May 15, 2008

Say What?

(Edited 5-16-08, To crrect speiling erors - What a moron!)  I started this Blog to help us stay connected.  Same thing with our website.  I am so encouraged by the number of people that are responding to the new Ask Pastor Gene feature on our website. You guys are asking really smart questions!  If this keeps up, Crossroads will have to hire someone much smarter than me to answer them (I wonder if Leslie is available?).  

Feedback is what this whole deal is about.  You talk, I listen and respond.  I talk, you listen and respond. We keep doing that, pretty soon we've got a conversation going on.  That's when we both have the best chance to learn something!  

I encourage you to use this Blog to mouth off.  You read something you like, say so! You read something you don't like...tell your mother.  Ha, ha!  I'm kidding.  Say so! Shout it out and let me and everyone else in this electronic community know what's going on between your ears!  

Everyone has something important to say.  Let 'er rip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.