Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Don't Forget Mother's Day - Sunday May 11th

A very young 80 year-old woman walked into the small but hip new storefront church.  The friendly usher greeted her and asked her where she'd like to sit.

"The front row please", she answered.

"Uh, okay, but...you really don't want to sit there", the usher said.  "The pastor is pretty long-winded and boring".

"Do you happen to know who I am", the woman asked?

"No", said the usher.

"I'm the pastor mother", she replied indignantly.

"Do you know who I am", the usher asked?

"No", she said.

"Good", he answered.

Hey Guys:  Phone call with my Mom in Florida, live on stage this Sunday morning! Boring? Perish the thought!  BTW... I'm still looking for that usher!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love Grandma Oden! She's awesome. I also love the new look. I was taken by surprise when I opened it up expecting the other picture I'm accustomed to, But I totally love the change!
    I'm also excited to see the poll back! Been looking for one!
    Love ya! Keep up the awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.