Thursday, April 17, 2008

Go Viral

So I'm going to keep putting up polls and surveys.  Why?  Because I think it's a great way for us to stay anonymous and voice our opinion, or identify where we are in life.  It's also a great way for me to stay in touch with who's reading this blog.  

I loved the last poll.  60% of those responding said, "I'm HOT and getting HOTTER", when asked about your spiritual temperature.  As I mentioned before, one of the greatest things about that poll was the fact that the people who responded weren't afraid to say, "Hey, I'm LUKEWARM".  

I have posted a quick survey.  I hope all who read this will respond to give me a better idea of the age of those who read The Intersection.  According to Sitemeter statistics, this blog has readers from Hawaii, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.  Spread it around.  Provide a link to those around the world you are in contact with by email.  Help make Crossroads web resources viral in the world community.  Let's spread ETL (electronically transmitted love) to everyone we know!  

1 comment:

  1. Viral....a great word-picture. Something that spreads quickly and is hard to stop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.