Sunday, April 27, 2008

Are We There Yet?

On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again...
After a great service this Sunday morning, Leslie and I are back in Ocala for another meeting with our Purpose Driven Coaching Network. And I am ready to take my monthly beating from my church planting coach Hal Mayer (after all, I preached on forgiveness, right?).
We'll be back late Monday night, and I want to invite those of you reading this to come to the Annex at 7PM Tuesday night for a quick meeting on the vision of Crossroads.
Unlike having annual eye exams (or in my case once every three years whether I need it or not), vision testing for church plants has to be a regular occurence. We've been rolling along, gathering steam since our first meeting at the Annex on Easter Sunday.
Join us as we gather together to share again the vision God has put on our hearts for Crossroads.
Bring your questions, your comments, and your ideas to this forum. Leslie and I look forward to seeing you, and to sharing with you our latest offerings from Ocala!

2 comments:

  1. Waaaa! Are you whining about our coaching meeting? Do you drive a Honda 350? Hey Crossroads church- I think Gene is a good guy and we will help to toughen him up a little. Make sure to ask him if he read his assigned book and what were his 10 learnings! God's Best

    Coach Hal Mayer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.