Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Technical Difficulties...BUT...

Had a small glitch on Sunday that resulted in our not having a podcast of Part 3 of The Living Dead. I will be doing a brief podcast summarizing what the service was about, and I'll notify by twitter and facebook when it's up. Thanks for your patience.

On a brighter note, I am thankful how few and far between our technical glitches have become. Successful execution and performance has become the norm at Crossroads. I am proud of the efforts of our tech staff and media arts team. Today, as media arts pastor Will Lurie was shooting green screen video for our Children's Annex and Middle School ministry launch on November 1st, I was reminded how fortunate we are at Crossroads to have been blessed with such talented, creative, capable and tech-savvy people! Go God!!