Thursday, October 8, 2009

FALL COLORS

Hey guys, I know you all remember Chris Vincent and Allie Jette, long-time ROADIES now living in in parts North. Well folks, Chris and Allie are tying-the-knot on Saturday, October 10th in Rumney, New Hampshire! Leslie and I will be off (with a contingent of Vincent/Jette/BAMA fans) tomorrow because yours truly has the privilege of conducting the marriage ceremony!

I can't wait to see them. Chris Vincent is getting married!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. I've known him for 12 years. What's happened in their lives is blowing my mind. He's marrying Allie Jette!!!! And they met at Crossroads!!!! At the Annex, way back when. How cool is that???? Holy cow!!!!! Leslie and I were there when Chris proposed...at the Annex (see pic)! I am more than a little bit excited for them. God is so good, and He alone put those two together. What a privilege it is to be a part of it!

Now here's another great part of the whole weekend: Experienced Zombie-Slayer and Crossroads Communicator Natalie Lurie will be bringing the heat Sunday morning with a message tailor-made for our new original series The Living Dead. Sunday morning at Crossroads, Natalie will be imparting great wisdom from God on exactly, "How to Prepare for a Zombie Attack!"

Jette-Vincent wedding, more great stuff with Zombies in it, Fall colors in New England, Natalie Lurie live on stage at the College Cinema, what more could you ask for in a weekend?? I know, how 'bout an Alabama Crimson Tide victory on Saturday against Ole Miss, huh?

Have a GREAT weekend, see you Sunday night for the Weekend Update!!!