Sunday, January 24, 2010

Haiti, Pat Robertson, and Healing Hands

Hey guys, I found an article in my email in-box.  It was written by a guy named Patrick D. Odum.  I don't know him, but I liked his post. He's inviting support for Healing Hands International in the Haiti relief effort, but the post is more than that.  I'm not going to reprint it here, but I encourage you to follow the link and read it.  You may agree or disagree with the things he says, but I'm glad he said them anyway.  I find a great deal of truth in it, and I think it's worth reading.  Here's the link:




Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.