Monday, September 20, 2010

MONDAY EVENING UPDATE

So totally slammed at work today that I'm just getting to the Weekend Update, Sunday Night Reflections thing.  But oh, how my heart LEAPS for joy inside me!  I am so blown away by God's grace and mercy and goodness!  We are SO FORTUNATE that God is working in us, giving us the desire and the power to do what pleases Him! 

What a wonferful weekend at Crossroads.  Let me move over, and let some other folks give you THEIR take on Crossroads this weekend from the comments on Communication Cards:

“Enjoyed the service.”
“This was the 3rd visit for me & my 2 young sons. We have all enjoyed being here.”
“Awesome worship!” Can’t wait for Beach, BBQ, & Baptism.”
“Love, love, love it here.”
“This church was made for me. You read my mind & then give a service! Thank you.”
“Thank you for this awesome place of worship.”
“Breathtaking. Amazing. Great. Awesome. Funny.”
“Powerful message. Needed to hear it. Battling my own “bad” behaviors. Thank you!!”
“Thanks for your prayers.”
“Amazing times here at Crossroads!! We will miss you & will be sure to come back!!”
“Thank you for your prayers, for being a wonderful church full of love and God.”
“Awesome.”
“Thank you.”
“Really like the band’s new song. Good message!”
“Great message.”
“Message right on target!”
“I am always happy to see everyone every time I have the chance to come to service.”
“9 am service was amazing this morning! Heard loud & clear!”
“Worship was off the chain!”
“Mindfulness, Awesome! Great message!!”
“I feel at home here.”
“Love the new baptism video! Good to see the building again.”
“Incredible message!!!”
“Love this series! Great application!”
“Good to be back!”
 
What, and I'm going to add to that?  I don't think so.  Thank you God for letting us be a part of people coming to faith in Jesus and growing in that faith!

Have a GREAT week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.