Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A VERY COOL CHRISTMAS PRESENT

I wanted to give something space on the blog in hopes that more people would see it.  Last week I shared a POST about Love In Action Ministries, what a great gift from God they are to the Body of Christ, and what a great gift investing in LIA is for you to give to someone else.

Sunday night, I got this wonderful anonymous comment on that post.  What a blessing it is to see stuff like this happen.  Thank you, God!  Take a look:

"For my 64th birthday, I realized that I didn't need or want anything I had to feed, dust, wash, or put up. So I asked my adult children to please send a contribution to LIA in my honor. They did so. They feel good about it; I am thrilled that my kids understand my love for Love in Action Ministries; and we are doing God's bidding. What a blessing to be a part of this ministry!"

Let me just say, "Happy Birthday, anonymous"!  You've given us ALL a present!  What an inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please keep them on point. Offensive comments, or those with a bent towards personal attack will not be published, and the commentator will be flogged.